|Oven Roasted Potatoes|
2-3 large Russet potatoes - washed and cleaned
2 sprig of thyme (leaves only)
2 sprig of rosemary (leaves only)
2-3 cloves of garlic - minced or grated.
1/4 - 1/3 cup Olive oil
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Pre-heat oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
2. Cut the potatoes into small chunks, about 1.5 cm wide.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add in the herb leaves, garlic and olive oil. Mix well. Then add in the potatoes into the mixing bowl. Season assertively with salt and pepper as well at this point. Mix well.
4. On the largest baking/roasting tray that will fit in your oven, lay out the potatoes in a single layer, together with the herbs and garlic. Try to ensure that none of the potato chunks are not sticking together.
5. Roast in the oven for about 35- 45 minutes. Until nicely browned and crisp.
6. Serve with your favourite protein.